Monday, August 4, 2014

LET US POUR OIL ON TROUBLED WATER



LET US POUR OIL ON TROUBLED WATER
I could still remember when I used to sit by my grandfather whose tales made me prick up my ears to the stories of his teenage time, when peace is every where. Those times, rattling of guns could only be heard in the bush when hunters were hunting.
But today the story is not the same. I once sat down chewing the end of overcoming our tribulations, as many committees were set out, many meetings held here and there, now and then, curfews ……… but all these efforts end in smoke.
It is a maxim that sin of any kind can cause danger to a society. Wow! There is problem! Please, how often were you caught red handed with the wife of you neighbor pants down?!
The mesmerizing speeches of preachers that can make a mad dog calm down and sleep to the end of the world are just for show off.
Usury roams about freely in our markets, bribes, cheatings… Uhm! I certainly don’t want to add to our present predicaments or become a contributor to our destruction, I therefore have to repent. I repent. My friends please repent, repent, and repent for the sake of our future generation. Please for the sake our present time let us pour oil on troubled water.

No comments:

Post a Comment