Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Beloved and Darling Prophet(pbuh)


MY BELOVED PROPHET

I have been
And always will be
Calling and praising
Your beautiful name
Like a mantra on the lips
Of our pious saints
You are not unkind to orphans
With practice you merged your theories
Your pardon embraced
The bitterest enemy of yours
You are a cradle to children
The emancipator of
The weaker sex and slaves
I am completely obsess with you
My beloved and darling Prophet
I become like a prisoner
In the darkest deadly dungeon
For I have not seen your countenance.
My bliss in this world
Is only to kiss the dust
Of your beautiful and attractive grave
The greatest enemy of mine
Is he who inveighs against you
And I will –to death –strangle him
And send a poison pen letter
To his family, for them to inhale death.
You leave your enemies in the dust
 Fretting over you.
When the eyes of heroes
Went red in the battle field
For succor, they used to resort
To you, the most sublime of all men
The grievous grieve I am having in my life
Is that my ears were not opportune
To catch your inspiring conversation
Produced by your dulcet tone.
As ransom,
My parents’ life and that of mine
I give for yours
My beloved and darling prophet
I love you  


                                                the video of the poem  above

No comments:

Post a Comment